Morning Yoga Affirmations
In this succinct practice, you will:
- Create space within yourself
- Wake up your body
- Stimulate a positive, empowered and zesty state of mind, and
- Give your spirit a twinkle.
Press play on the vid now, as we move through Series 1 together.
The affirmations can be said aloud, or with your inner voice : )
- “I face life’s challenges with an open heart.”
- “I am filled with joy, energy and vitality.”
- “I let go of all tension, all worries, all anxiety.”
- “Strength and courage flow through me.”
- “I forgive myself and my burdens are lifted.”
- “I walk with humility on the earth.”
Affirmations led by Marissa Treichel for Rad Self Care, adapted from Annalisa Cunningham’s “Stretch and Surrender”, with energy injection from Swift Wing.
There are 7 series of Morning Yoga Affirmations within The Raddest Self Care Course Eva, corresponding to each of the essential 7 areas of self care for women.
Print “4 Steps to Winning the Day Like She-Ra”, to immediately enjoy a more inspiring and supportive morning routine.
If you win the morning, you win the day.
– Tim Ferris
By that logic, as we step out of our unicorn onesie / other favourite pyjamas AND winning the day, makes us absolute champions.
Her care, passion and ability to connect with and deeply inspire her students, has made her teaching renowned.